Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our First Blog!




Ok, so I know I am going to get some crap for starting one of these, but I can't help it. I am fascinated with learning about other families and the idea of staying in touch with people via the Web excites me! This will also serve as a great time capsule so I can look back years from now to see how great the past was and all the fun times we shared.


Wes and I were married November 11, 2005. We have a puppy named Sammie who is just the sweetest thing! Wes is kicking butt in real estate (building and land development) and I stay busy working at an advertising/marketing agency. Life is good.

Time flies when you are having fun and that has sure been the case. I hope this blog can be a place to keep my friends and family up to speed on what the we are doing and hopefully some others will join in too! Wishful thinking, I know. Enjoy!

No comments: