We had an AMAZING weekend in Lake Chelan. We go to this festival every year and every year it gets better. This year there were 9 couples that went. Our group took over all of the wineries with sheer size and volume! It was so much fun.
We spent a couple of hours tasting at various wineries around the lake. Then we were off to dinner and the bar! We basically took the bar over too and lived it up like we were all in college again! And yes, KARAOKE was involved (I DO HAVE videos of Wes singing "Tiny Dancer" with the boys) as was the best mix of 80's. We were in heaven!
I always have so much fun with my old college crew. It was so great to have a mix of old friends and new. Good times!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a great time!! look at all that snow!!! how beautiful!! I love your hair..did you lighten it recently?!! What a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment